Instead of having resolutions for an entire year, I’d like to have some goals for just a quarter.
- Learn Android app development and Java basics - probably just finish Getting Started on Android Developers site.
- Translate my Japanese post about Docker to English with some updates.
- Achieve 900 at a mock exam of TOEIC.
- Attend Coursera - probably Algorithms, Part I.
- Add 2014.8-p.info on Planet Tempura.
According to Derek Sivers, saying goals publicly might be bad for achieving the goals. So I will review these goals publicly at the end of every month to fight against social acknowledgement of saying nice goals.