Q1 goals in review:
- Learn Android app development and Java basics - No progress
- Translate my Japanese post about Docker to English with some updates - No progress
- Achieve 900 at a mock exam of TOEIC - No progress
- Attend Coursera - Enrolled Algorithms, Part I
- Add 2014.8-p.info on Planet Tempura - Done
To make progress on first three goals, I have to break down them to “actionable” weekly tasks.
- Finish one chapter at Android Developers’ Getting Started per a week
- Translate 15 paragraphs on my Japanese post about Docker per a week - Translating Japanese literally might be bad for writing natural and structured English, but it might be good start since I didn’t make any progress at January.
- Finish two chapters at Forest workbook per a week
In addition I have to have daily tasks on Coursera since there are weekly assignments.
- Complete three videos at Algorithms, Part I per a day
To be honest it seems stretch goals. If it’s hard, I will prioritise Coursera class than other weekly tasks.